Log into the App8 Web Menu Manager by clicking HERE.
1. Accessing the Add-On portal:
- The add-on feature allows you to add priced and unpriced options to items.
- You can open the Add-Ons portal from the left-hand side of your Web Menu Manager screen:
- You can also access add ons when you are editing an item. Scroll to the bottom of the item to find the "Create New" button:
2. Creating Add-Ons:
- When creating an add-on, you can configure how many add-on’s a guest can choose by enabling/disabling the "Allow Multiple Selection" toggle and setting a "Selection maximum".
- You can also choose whether or not the add-on is required and whether it is a priced or unpriced add-on. By enabling the "required" toggle, guest will be forced to make a selection before checking out. Ex: How would you like your steak cooked?: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium, Medium Well, Well Done.
- If you create the add-on from an item using the "Create New" button , that add-on will automatically be applied to the item:
- If you create the add-on from the "Add-Ons" section, you will have to manually check off the add-on on each desired item, at the item level. Open the item settings using the three dots, scroll down, and check off the appropriate add-on. Do not forget to click on "Save Item".