Log into the App8 Web Menu Manager by clicking HERE.
1. Basic navigation:
Your restaurant's products will be displayed in the following order:
Menu > Section > Item.
- Order intervals
- Order notice/prep times
2. Basic editing/managing:
- Each Menu, Section and Item feature three grey dots that you can click to edit/manage
- At the menu level, you can set/change availability along with other important settings by clicking “Edit”:
- Scroll down to explore the many ways in which you can customize your menu to meet your location's needs.
- The availability and schedule sections are a good place to start:
On Demand: Guests can only place orders for pickup ASAP.
Scheduled: Guests can pre-order and will be able to choose a scheduled pickup time.
Orders Require: How much time, minimum, will the kitchen require to make the order.
Ordering Interval: When can guests order? Ex. Every 15 minutes.
Max Orders per Interval: How many orders can be placed during each interval?
- To add a description to a section, simply click on the three dots and select "edit".
- To price your items, simply click on the three dots and select "edit". You can add a default price or multiple prices for different sizes.
- Another feature that can be enabled on the item level, is the "Out of Stock" toggle. When toggled on, the item will appear as "Unavailable" to the guest. Be sure to toggle off "Out of Stock" once the item is available.